Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What a Day!!!

I just don't know where to begin. It has just been one of those days (actually it has been one of those weeks- and it is only Wednesday!!!)

My classes have been going so well this year!
(but I am not going to say that too much because I don't want to jinks it!)
I was so excited to get my new projector in my classroom set up last Friday and I have used it everyday since then. It is so great to be able to show the kids visuals and differnt art websites!
Well yesterday after school the maintence man came by to fix the tile on the ceiling well while he was working on it my lovely, brand new projector got dropped to the ground and broke into several pieces!!!!!
I am hoping and praying that they will be able to find me a new one! but today I was without it and I felt so lost!!!

My art 3 class is working on 10 large scale murals on twin size sheets for the local Journey to Bethlehem project! It is alot of fun but also a lot of work!
When we get them completed I will post some pictures!

Well at least I am home now laying on the couch eating my favorite dessert (brownies!!!) and able to relax!
Clayton is cracking me up!!!!
he found pee wee herman on the TV so now he is laughing like pee wee!
It is so funny because he can do it almost too good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment