Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Sick Couple!

No pictures to post today!

Clayton and I had a great evening last night we went and saw a movie and then went and got a steak from OutBack last night! but......
We both woke up this morning not feeling so good.
I have been stuggling with my alergies, I am so sick of blowing my nose and poor Clayton is really sick with the stomach bug (I think) the poor fella is snuggled up in a blanket right now complaining that he is cold, which is not like him at all.
so pleae keep us in your prayers!


I have had a wonderful week at school. I have a feeling that this is going to be a great school year!
I have been working as the Superintendent for the Art Division of the Logan County Fair for the last few days and it has been alot of fun. On Thursday I collected the entries, yesterday they were judged and today I have to be back up there at 4 to have them taken down and collected.
This is the first year that I was able to put in my students work and we had two first place winners and several 3rd-6th places so I am really happy and proud of my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment